- Long and Short Essays on Role of Women in Society for Students and Kids in English
- Long Essay on Role of Women in Society 500 words in English
- Short Essay on Role of Women in Society 150 words in English
- 10 Lines on Essay on Role of Women in Society in English
- FAQ’s on Essay on Role of Women in Society
Essay on Role of Women in Society: Women are equally important in society as men are. They are the backbone for a progressing nation. Demographically, half a population of the country constitutes women, and they deserve equal importance and rights in society.
- Test format
- Thank You Letter to Police Officer: How to, Templates & Examples
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Mass Media | What is Mass Media?, List of Top 4 Mass Media Advantages and Disadvantages
- Paragraph on Environmental Pollution 100, 150, 200 & 300 words for Kids, Students, and Children
- 4 Sample Application To Bank Manager For Loan, Credit Card And Others
From keeping the home safe and clean to portraying excellent outcomes in the workplace, a woman can do it all. Their capabilities must not be underestimated based on their gender, and they should be given equal opportunity to display their talents. It is essential for us to know the status of women in our society, and therefore, we have compiled some extended, short, and ten lines essay on the role of women in society.
Read more: The position of women’s in society essay
You can read more Essay Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Long and Short Essays on Role of Women in Society for Students and Kids in English
Given below is a Role of Women in Society essay of 400-500 words and is suitable for the students of standards 7, 8, 9, and 10 and a short piece of nearly 100-150 words for the students of standard 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Long Essay on Role of Women in Society 500 words in English
In the middle age, people had only one notion about the woman; that is, they were born to control the household chores and manage the children. But in today’s world, women empowerment has taken place which has opened new doors for the women to thrive and shine.
In the rural regions, the girls have started going to school, which is positively affecting the literacy rate in India and is taking the country in the forward direction. Campaigns are held all over the country to spread awareness about woman literacy.
In addition to literacy, personal health and hygiene are other issues that woman staying in the rural region have very less idea about. Women hold awareness programmes and free sanitary napkins are distributed amongst them. Such a programme is organised to remove a general taboo about the menstrual cycle.
Besides managing household works, women are also engaging themselves in the service sector like banks, hospitals, airlines, schools and every other possible work field as well as they have started showing interest in setting up their own business. Not to mention, they are providing excellent outcomes in their respective areas. In the world of sports, women have set up milestones for men to achieve.
Personalities like PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal are idols. We must not limit or try to limit the role of women in society to be a homemaker or a mother because they are capable of doing so much more. The women who are homemakers are an essential member of the family who is responsible for managing the home, cooking, cleaning, doing the dishes, taking care of the elders and the kids.
Still, the saddest part is at times their efforts are overlooked, and they are never praised for the things they do. People assume these works as their duties and consider them to be a free servant. This outlook needs to change, and people should understand that she might even need some help in doing the works and she is not free labour, whatever she does is out of love and love only.
To conclude, women should be encouraged to do something out of the household works, and if they already want to work in offices to earn for themselves, no one should stop them. They are an individual identity who have full freedom of doing anything that they think is the best for them.
Short Essay on Role of Women in Society 150 words in English
In the modern world, women are progressing. The social and economic status of the women have soared to height, and they are no longer confined within the boundaries of the four walls. They are playing the roles of a working woman, an efficient homemaker, and a proud mother and daughter.
Earlier women were only associated with taking care of the household and babies. But nowadays, they are engaging in work fields to explore their inner talents and also to become independent and earn for themselves. They are one of the main reason behind the progress of the nation who makes our daily lives easy and the country proud.
10 Lines on Essay on Role of Women in Society in English
- A woman should be given equal opportunities economically and socially.
- They must be respected and never underestimated on the ground that they are women.
- Schooling should be made available for the girls in the rural area.
- Awareness must be spread on the topic of sanitary health and hygiene.
- Their choice and perspective must be looked upon on as they are great leaders.
- During the middle ages, the women’s position in the society became inferior as compared to men, and the condition of the women deteriorated.
- The women should be given freedom in whatever she does and should not be confined within four walls of the house.
- Women should be headstrong and believe in them. They must voice their option without any fear.
- People should start believing that motherhood is an option and the decision solely depends on a woman.
- We should remember the contribution of woman leaders and have a positive attitude towards woman controlling the government.
FAQ’s on Essay on Role of Women in Society
Question 1. Is there any importance of women’s perspective?
Answer: A woman does not only bring competition into the work field but also help in the collaboration of ideas and execute teamwork correctly. They help in bringing a perspective that values an open economy, modern, and social system.
Question 2. Name a few roles a woman plays in society and the family?
Answer: Some of the roles played by a woman in daily lives are as follows: a supportive daughter, wife, mother, an extraordinary co-worker who can manage a team very well, and many more. A woman has a versatile nature and is capable of doing everything a man can.