Life in a city is really interesting and sometimes it’s hard. Here we are going to share a few paragraphs on this topic. I hope you will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of city life.
Life in a City: Short Paragraph (100 Words)
Life in a city is a really busy life. People who live in big cities, they are always busy. Some of them are busy with their business and some of them are busy with their job. In the morning, in a big city, you will find people doing morning walk or exercise.
Bạn Đang Xem: Life in a City: Paragraph for All Level Students
Read more: Life in a city paragraph
A few hours later traffic becomes heavier than morning and people start to come out. Students go to their school, college, and university. Students are a big part of every city. Sometimes city life is really interesting, especially in any celebration. I like city life a lot.
Life in a City: Paragraph (150 Words)
Watch more: 10 Best Places to Sell a Broken TV For Cash
People who live in big cities their life is totally different from the people who live in a village. In city life, advantages and disadvantages are available. As a city person, I always give priority to the advantages. There are lots of facilities that the village people don’t get.
Xem Thêm : Useful Common lines for IELTS writing essays
Electricity service is really good in cities because there are so many important offices and mills. Without proper electric service, they will face an obstacle to production. That’s why electricity is good in cities. Cities had good facilities in gas, internet, and transportation services.
Communication is easy here. But some big cities have a serious problem with Traffic Jam. There are lots of cities where the population is really high then the total area. These cities face traffic jam problem a lot. City life is like a robot-life. People don’t know one another, everyone is busy with their own job.
Life in a City: Paragraph (200 Words)
Watch more: A visit to a library
Lots of people are curious to know about city life that doesn’t live in a city. I live in a big city in India and I love city life. Actually, I can’t get connect myself with slow village life. Life in a city is really fast. You have to work hard if you want to stay tuned and keep the flow normal in your life.
I am pretty much impressed with the facilities and the advantages of city life. But sometimes there are a few problems that we all face, and it’s very normal now. Education is important in everyone’s life, and you can’t get proper and complete education without living in a city.
Every type of big colleges and universities are based on cities. Cities are the center of business; people came here to do trade. You might find a new path or new goal of your life after coming into a city. People are diverse here. Every type of person lives together in a big city without having and fight or problems, which you can’t imagine in a village.
Job opportunities are better in cities. If you think, you are educated and qualified for a better job, you just need to come to a city and look for a job. After all, city life is the best life for me. I love living in the city.
Learn More: How to write a letter to ask for/give advice
Related Paragraphs and Essays
- Paragraph on Population Problem for All Class Students and Kids
- Paragraph on Female Education for All Class Students
- Paragraph on Importance of Communication for All Class Students
- Paragraph on School Garden | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Duties of a Good Citizen | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on Honesty is the Best Policy | 100, 150, 200 Words
- Paragraph on My Mother for Students
- A Paragraph on Mobile Phone for School Students
- Paragraph about Load Shedding | School Writings
- Paragraph on The Impact of Facebook on the Young Generation
- Food Adulteration Paragraph for School Kids
- Short Paragraph on My Aim in Life
- Water Pollution Paragraph in 100, 150, 170 Words for Class 1-10
- My Hobby Paragraphs | 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for Class 1-10
- Paragraph on Slum Dwellers for School Students
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Cricket
- Paragraph on My Favourite Game Badminton
- Paragraph on Eid ul-Fitr for Students
- Self Reliance Paragraph for Students and Children
- Paragraph on Taj Mahal for School Students