You should say:
- Describe a Person Who Solved a Problem in Smart Way: Answers IELTS Cue Card 2021-22
- My Favourite Subject Maths Essay For Class 2 Kids
- Qualities Of A Good Friend Essay | What Makes a Good Friend Essay in English
- My favorite magazine/ Talk about a magazine you read
- What funny incident from your childhood do you best remember?
- a. Where it is
- b. How you got to know about it
- c. What is it famous for?
- d. Explain why you think it is interesting
Read more: Interesting part of your country
● India is a diverse country.
● There are many interesting places in India.
● There are interesting tourist places, buildings, beaches and many more such areas.
● Here, I would like to talk about the Taj Mahal i Agra, which is a very interesting historical building.
● It is one of the most flawless architectural creations of the world.
● It is also one of the seven wonders of the world.
● In fact it has been ranked as the first of the seven wonders.
● It is a magnificent building built of white marble.
● Mughal Emperor Shahjahan got it built in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz.
● About 20,000 workers put in their best efforts for 17 long years to complete this masterpiece.
● The hands of the master mason were cut off after completion of the building so that such a building could not be made again.
● I first saw it 7 years ago when I went with my school tour.
Watch more: The Most Beautiful Scenery in the World
● I was awestruck to see the picturesque beauty in front of my eyes.
● The tombs of Shahjahan and Mumtaz lie in the basement.
● I like it because it gives an identity to India in the world.
● I am proud to be a part of a country with such historic background.
● Tourists from all over the world flock to see this ultimate memorial of love
● It has incomparable beauty.
● A few years ago there were reports that the white marble of the Taj was turning yellow because of pollution.
● So, the government has taken many steps to save the Taj.
● Vehicles are banned within a 2 km radius.
● Electric and battery driven cars and buses now take tourists to the site.
Part 3 – Follow Up Questions
1. Do you think cities worth visiting is also suitable to live in?
It depends. For some people such places are sources of income. For others, these places are overcrowded and expensive to live in.
Xem Thêm : Essay on Art and Craft for Students
2. Do you think cities worth visiting is also suitable to live in?
The place should have good employment opportunities, recreational and educational facilities and the healthcare facilities should also be good.
3. Do you think cities worth visiting are also suitable to live in?
No, I don’t think so. A detailed plan can guide people about the place they want to settle in or just visit.
4. What is the difference between the people living in the city and people living in the countryside?
People are the same everywhere, but the life in countryside is slower, and so people have more time for each other. They have fewer needs and so life in villages is not that expensive. So, people care for each other. On the other hand, life in cities is faster, so people are living isolated lives. They are running after material wealth and in doing so have become workaholics. They have no time for each other.
5. What is the difference between big cities and small cities?
Big cities are overpopulated and so have their own set of problems. There is a lot of traffic congestion. During peak hours, it may even take hours covering a few kms by car. The traffic moves at a snails pace. Small cities are better in this respect. Moreover, cost of living is higher in big cities. Small cities are relatively easier on the pocket. Big cities have their set of advantages also. Job opportunities are more and the jobs are also better paid. Small cities have fewer job openings and pay packages are also not that handsome. Crime is also more in big cities just because of the anonymity it offers.
6. What is the difference between north and south part of your country?
There is a lot of difference. The weather is different, so the life is different. People have different cuisines and the clothing styles are also different. Despite all these differences, people embrace each others culture and tradition and live as one.
7. What makes one country different from the other?
Well, almost everything, from clothes to food to language to customs and traditions to rules and laws. Similarities are there because of globalisation, but differences are always there, some minor and some major.
8. Do you like living in big cities or small ones?
I like the life of small cities. I live in a small city and I love it there. I went to Delhi once to visit some relatives, and I found that life is very fast there. I like the peace and calm of small cities.