- Who is the person?
- What does he do?
- Why do you think he is smart?
- How do you feel about him?
- I know many intelligent people.
- I find some of my friends, teachers and neighbours very intelligent.
- Here I would like to talk about my friend Sonia, who is very brilliant.
- She is 18 years of age.
- She is not tall, but looks very beautiful.
- She has curly hair and has sparkling black eyes.
- We studied together from 1st to 10th.
- Then she chose the medical stream, whereas I opted for commerce.
- I remember vividly, that she always stood first in class.
- We used to study together at home also because we were neighbours.
- I was weak at mathematics, but she guided me in such a way that I started getting good grades in mathematics also.
- She was in the good books of all teachers.
- She was not only good at studies, but also participated very actively in extra-curricular activities.
- She participated in a state level quiz show organised by the Rotary Club and bagged the trophy for our school.
- She has a great sense of humour and can turn any tense situation into a happy one by cracking jokes.
- She has a lot of ready wit.
- I just love her company.
- She has recently taken the IELTS and has scored 7.5 band overall.
- She has motivated me also to take the IELTS so that we can study together in some good college in Canada.
- So, Sonia is the person whom I find very intelligent.
Part 3 – Follow up Questions
- Are most intelligent people happy? Why?
Not necessarily. Intelligent people have high expectations of life. They may feel unhappy if things don’t go according to their expectations. But, at the same time i think it is difficult to generalise. Intelligent people know that happiness is a state of mind, and so they may try their best to stay happy.
- How to Talk about your Childhood in English
- Describe an interesting conversation you had with your friend IELTS cue card
- Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes your time-ielts cue card
- Describe an Expensive Activity that You Enjoy Doing Occasionally: Cue Card Model Answers
- Describe a Tradition in Your Country India: IELTS Cue Card Speaking Topic 2021-22
- Do you think intelligent people are selfish?
No, selfishness has nothing to do with intelligence. I think it is personal nature to be selfish. A person who is intelligent may get success in his life and may seem to be selfish, but actually he is not. Even people who are not so intelligent may be selfish. It is basic human nature to look after one’s own interests first. So, it cannot be said that intelligence makes people selfish.
Bạn Đang Xem: Describe an intelligent person you know IELTS CUE CARD
Read more: Intelligent person cue card
- Do you think intelligent people are helpful?
Well, a helpful nature also has nothing to do with intelligence. Anybody can be helpful, but intelligent people can help in better ways with their intelligence. People who are not intelligent but have money can help by giving money, but intelligent people can help by educating the poor.
- Who do you think plays a more important role in children’s education, parents or teachers? Why?
Xem Thêm : IELTS Cue Card
Well, both have a vital role in children’s education. The role of both parents and teachers is different, but equal. So, it is difficult to say, who has a greater role. In social education, parents have a greater role, but in academic education, teachers have a greater role.
- What qualities do you think a good teacher should have?
A teacher should have good communication skills. Without good communication skills, a teacher cannot teach well. Secondly, he should have depth of knowledge of the subject. Then, he should be impartial. He should have no bias towards the rich or poor students. He should be able to come down to the level of the student to teach well.
- How do teachers help children in their education?
Teachers help in all possible ways. They work hard to provide good academic knowledge to the students. They have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest syllabi and teach students according to the requirement of the time. They can also do some career counselling and advise the students any career path according to their aptitude.
- Why are some children more intelligent than others?
It can be because of genes. Some may be born intelligent. Some children may work hard to achieve that level of intelligence
Name(required) Email(required) By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscribe
Watch more: Describe Your Favorite Clothes