You can register for your IELTS at cinemaboxhd.org and pay your fee online or by cash or a demand draft.
Online payment: You can pay using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Payment Wallets. Debit cards that are accepted include Master Card, Visa and Visa Electron. Offline payment: Demand Draft (drawn in favour of “IDP Education India Private Limited, payable at New Delhi”). It should be made at any bank listed in the approved list of banks (provided in the Terms & Conditions document); or attach the original customer copy of the ICICI deposit slip if depositing cash in the nearest ICICI bank branch.
Bạn Đang Xem: How to fill your IELTS application form
Read more: Ielts exam form fill up
Upload a scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport when filling the IELTS application form (optional). Remember, the file format should be either JPG/ JPEG/ PNG or PDF with size not exceeding 1 MB.
- If you are paying by the ICICI demand/ deposit slip, then you’ll have to courier the documents
- The IELTS study book and TRF are despatched at the address provided on your registration form
Sample IELTS application form
Watch more: IELTS Exam and Fees in USA
Download IELTS Application form
There are there ways in which you can register for your IELTS.
- Register online and pay the test fee using a credit card
- Register in person at any IDP branch or Authorised Registration Partners
- Register by courier and pay the test fee by Demand Draft or ICICI deposit/HDFC deposit slip
Option 1: Register online and pay the test fee using a credit card
- Log on to cinemaboxhd.org
- Select the option “Register for IELTS”
- Select your test date and test city (you will see the seat availability status)
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the test fee using a valid credit card (Master / Visa)
Option 2: Register in person at any IDP branch or Authorised Registration Partners
Learn More: IELTS SPEAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION [ANSWER]
Walk into any IDP branch/head offices or your nearest Authorised Registration Partners. You can register using either of the following methods to register:
Method – I
- Register online using the computer at the office and pay the test fee using a valid credit card. You’ll get an immediate confirmation of your seat (this is identical to online registration)
Method – II
- Fill the application form available at the IDP office/Authorised Registration Partners
- Sign the Terms & Conditions document provided with the application form
- Append a photocopy of your Passport (first and last page), and observation pages, if any
- Pay the test fee
Option 3: Register by courier and pay the test fee by Demand Draft or ICICI deposit/HDFC deposit slip
Download the application form from cinemaboxhd.org. Alternately, you can collect the application form from your nearest IDP branch office or Authorised Registration Partners