Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 Highlights
Bạn Đang Xem: AMD Radeon™ R5 M320 Previous Drivers
New Features and Improvements
Read more: Download 5m 320
- Radeon Additional Settings has been retired and its previously supported controls for Switchable Graphics, Color Depth and Pixel Format have all been moved into Radeon Settings.
- Now supports bitrates up to 100Mbps for recording or capturing.
- Added new controls for camera transparency.
- Optimized memory usage for lower overhead while recording or capturing.
- Added new notifications for Instant Replay Saving, Recording Timers in Overlay Toolbar and Network Connectivity Issues when streaming.
- Enhanced Audio Controls: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition now has support for customizable microphone volume controls, audio boost for captured replays and push to talk (mouse + keyboard) support for microphone.
Xem Thêm : About Us
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Vulkan™. For more details on new and supported games visit cinemaboxhd.org/chill.
- Now supports Multi-GPU.
- Now supports Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Now supports Radeon XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync is a display technology which helps minimize screen tearing while decreasing latency and stuttering at an unlocked frame rate. Enhanced Sync is available in Radeon Settings Game Manager under the “Wait for Vertical Refresh” drop down menu.
Per-Display Color Controls4
- Per-Display Color Controls are now available through the “Display” tab of Radeon Settings allowing users to configure Brightness, Hue, Contrast and Saturation.
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 features optimizations for improved gaming responsiveness in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 gaming titles.
- Now supports memory underclocking.
- Now supports power state controls.
Frame Rate Target Control7
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Multi-GPU.
- Shader Cache is now supported for select DirectX®9 titles.
Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Program
- The Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Tester program aims at opening a channel for selected participants to work directly with AMD, giving a voice and platform to share their passion for Radeon Software. For more information about Radeon Software Vanguard program visit cinemaboxhd.org/Vanguard.
cinemaboxhd.org Feedback and Feature Voting
- Radeon Software feedback and feature voting has been updated. Visit cinemaboxhd.org/feedback to provide Radeon Software feedback and vote on future Radeon Software features.
Watch more: How important are upload speeds for gaming?
- Radeon ReLive updates are compatible with: AMD Radeon™ Graphics Core Next-based Products. Supports: Windows® 7/10
- Radeon Chill updates are compatible with Radeon™ consumer graphics products in supported DirectX®9, DirectX®11, DirectX®12 and Vulkan games for Windows®7/10. For more details and a whitelist of supported games, see cinemaboxhd.org/chill. GD-121. Dual graphics configurations not supported.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 400 & 500 series GPUs. Supports: DirextX® 9, 11, 12 & Windows® 7/10.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN products. Supports: Windows® 7/10.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN products in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 games for Windows® 7/10.
- Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106. Memory underclocking is compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series. Supports: Windows® 7/10. Power State Controls are Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ RX 400 & 500 series GPUs. Supports: Windows® 7/10. See disclaimer section for more information on overclocking and overclocking warnings.
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN Products. Supports: Windows® 7/10
- Compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN products in supported DirectX®9 and DirectX®11 games for Windows® 7/10