- Sample Answer 1:
- Sample Answer 2:
- Follow-Up Questions related to the topic “Describe a street market in your city?”
- Do you have any questions about this topic “Describe a street market in your city”? Please feel free to ask your question in the comment section. I love to read the viewpoints of readers. Follow us on Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- For quick queries regarding the topic, send a dm on Instagram.
- Think your friends would be interested? Share this topic!
- Like this:
Describe a street market in your city
You should say:
Bạn Đang Xem: Describe a street market in your city – IELTS Cue Card
Read more: Describe street market in your city
- Where is it
- What can you buy there
- What is it famous for
- How you feel about it
Sample Answer 1:
I would like to talk about a street market which is just a stone throw away from my home. I live in a big city, and there are plenty of street markets. However, the one which I often visit is Grand Bazar. It is a perfect place if you want to buy anything related to your wardrobe, kitchen, or any other household thing, then this place is for you.
It is famous for its quality products and items at affordable prices. Usually, we get low-quality products at low prices, but here that’s not the case. They do not compromise with quality. Therefore, I would not say they sell everything at low prices. Apart from that, when you go there, you would notice that people from all walks of life come here for shopping and delicious food.
Yes, this market is also famous because of a particular Chinese restaurant. Old and young all love their food. You can literally feel the aroma of food nearby that restaurant, and no one has an issue with it. It is just amazing.
Watch more: Talk About a Book You Want to Write cue card
I feel great about it, and I am glad that this market is pretty close to my home. Therefore, I often visit there with my family and friends to relax and enjoy the delightful food.
Sample Answer 2:
Well, the majority of the people prefer street shopping as the prices of items are very cheap compared to shopping malls or any exclusive showrooms. They not only provide a variety of products in different categories but also support the local economy. Here I would like to talk about my favourite street market, which is in my hometown.
I belong to a village, and this market is near to our house. Our town is very famous because of this market named “Nagar Market”. It is a big market, and everything is easy to find in this market.
I buy my home furnishings and grocery from this market. I also purchase my outfits from the same market. Because there are many branded shops are available here.
This market is known for selling goods at low prices. As a result of this rich and poor people come here for shopping. Many restaurants in this market are famous for their food quality.
I love to going there, whenever I am sad I go shopping there. Most of the time, me and my brother go for a walk there. I feel joyful and relaxed when I go to this market. I often tell people to visit this market if they come to our village and if you want to buy branded products at reasonable prices.
Written by: Bunny
Follow-Up Questions related to the topic “Describe a street market in your city?”
- Do you like shopping online or going out shopping? Before Covid, my first choice was window shopping, but due to Covid, I prefer online shopping. I use Myntra and Amazon for buying my outfits and grocery items.
- What are the disadvantages of shopping in a big mall? It is pretty hard for me to tell a single disadvantage. However, sometimes I feel malls sell the locally made item at higher rates than the shops outside the malls.
- In your opinion are big discounts real or just an advertisement? It really depends on the advertisers. Usually, the supermarkets provide great deals on electronic and grocery products, and their discounts are real.
- Why do people like to buy branded products? There are two types of people. The first are those who buy branded products because of the quality or the comfort level, and the second type of people buy branded products to show off.
- What is the difference between shopping with friends and shopping alone? It may sound rude, but according to me, shopping with friends means unnecessary advice and interference. I prefer shopping alone.
Read More Cue Cards Here
What is Brainstorming, and why you should do it to improve your overall development?
Brainstorming is a method in which a group of people meet to suggest a lot of new ideas for possible development. Join the virtual discussion to develop new ideas. You can also ask questions and start new discussions, so Join Now!
Do you have any questions about this topic “Describe a street market in your city”? Please feel free to ask your question in the comment section. I love to read the viewpoints of readers. Follow us on Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter.
For quick queries regarding the topic, send a dm on Instagram.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this topic!
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)