The hottest test preparation book series – Cambridge IELTS 16 has officially launched the IELTS learner community. Let’s learn about it through the article below.
Are you looking for a book that updates and predicts the latest IELTS test content? Are you wondering whether to choose a book from a reputable publisher? The following article will introduce you to Cambridge IELTS 16 – a perfect set of books that will meet your above criteria! Let’s find out with Test IELTS Online now!
Read more: Cambridge ielts full download
1. Introduction to Cambridge IELTS 16
To help candidates have the best orientation to prepare for the IELTS exam, the prestigious publisher of English books – Cambridge has launched the Cambridge IELTS 16 series. With an update on changes and topic orientations. Basic exam through exam questions, this book series is one of the most anticipated IELTS preparation materials in 2021.
Related posts maybe you like:
- [Latest] Cambridge IELTS Series 01 – 16 with Answers (PDF & Audio CD)
- [Hottest] IELTS Reading Practice Test 04 from Cambridge IELTS 16 with Answer Keys & Explanation
- [Hottest] IELTS Reading Practice Test 03 from Cambridge IELTS 16 with Answer Keys & Explanation
- [Hottest] IELTS Reading Practice Test 02 from Cambridge IELTS 16 with Answer Keys & Explanation
- [Hottest] IELTS Reading Practice Test 01 from Cambridge IELTS 16 with Answer Keys & Explanation
cambridge ielts 16 academic from cinemaboxhd.org
So what content does Cambridge IELTS 16 include?
Like previous books, Cambridge IELTS 16 retains the same exam structure. However, the topics have been added and expanded by the author, so the content of this latest edition is considered to be more diverse than the previous book series.
The book provides learners with 4 complete tests with 4 skills of Speaking, Listening, Writing, Reading with Audio files with detailed answers for each question. This will help you to self-assess the speed of the test and the amount of knowledge you have learned easily. Each test is designed by the author according to the latest topic trend in 2020-2021. That’s why if you don’t know about the IELTS Cambridge book series, or don’t have any books to review, it’s a waste!
Download Full Cambridge IELTS 16 Ebook PDF + AUDIO CD Here
2. The most effective way to learn Cambridge IELTS 16 for beginners
Before practicing For those of you who are just starting to practice IELTS, before using Cambridge IELTS 16, you should use other supporting documents to understand the test structure, the types of the 4 skills and the basic ways of the test. that post type. In order for the Cambridge IELTS exam preparation process to be most effective, you also need to master the knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and important skills that are indispensable in the exam questions before starting to review the topics. latest exam. If you have started to practice from the beginning while not fully equipped with the necessary equipment, you will certainly feel discouraged and give up easily!
Watch more: Find Out How Much Internet Speed You Need
While practicing After you have mastered the basic knowledge and skills of IELTS Test, the practice will become much easier and more effective. You can refer to the practice test below to achieve high results after studying with Cambridge IELTS 16
a, Listening part
Some types of questions often appear in the Listening test such as Form Completion (usually appearing in Section 1), Sentence Completion, Short Answer Questions, Labeling a Map/Diagram (Usually in sections 2, 3), Multiple Choice Questions (Common in sections 2 and 3). in section 3), Table Completion, Pick From a List, Matching Information.
With the Listening test, you can refer to the following learning methods:
- Step 1: Before practicing, take a look at how to do different types of Listening tests to avoid losing unjust points!
- Step 2: Time and do the test like the real exam, note that it should be done in quiet spaces. You can use tools to support such as Pomodoro clock, …
- Step 3: You should only check your answers, not see Transcript, re-evaluate your results
- Step 4: Try to listen to the sentences you got wrong, then review the Transcript to see where the error is. Notice the synonyms or paraphrase of the question that appear in the Listening test. Often you miss these phrases leading to the wrong answer.
- Step 5: Take note of new grammar, good vocabulary or notes during the test. Continue to use support applications to practice to avoid making mistakes in previous tests
Listening tests are not only to practice your listening ability, you can completely use audio files to practice IELTS Speaking. Try to repeat the reader’s voice as closely as you can (Shadowing Method) and record it to see your progress. However, this way is more suitable for you to practice British English because most of the Audio is British. If you want to practice American English accent, you can refer to other sources such as VOA, Fox News, CNN, etc.
b, IELTS Reading
Some types of questions often appear in the Reading test such as Multiple choice questions, Information identification questions, Information matching, Head Matching. topic), Sentence completion, Summary completion, Features matching, etc. For IELTS Reading tests, you can refer to the following learning methods:
- Step 1: Master all the tips and tricks for each type in IELTS Reading to avoid losing your reputation score.
- Step 2: Press the clock to do the real exam time. Remember to work in a quiet space.
- Step 3: Score, note the phrases you often encounter in IELTS questions. Pay special attention to synonyms
- Step 4: Take note of new grammar, good vocabulary or notes during the test. Continue to use support applications to practice to avoid making mistakes in previous tests
One of the mistakes of many candidates is the unreasonable allocation of time leading to not completing the test. To overcome this, besides knowing how to do the right types of cards and dividing the time, you also need to increase your reading speed. You can practice English reading comprehension through bilingual articles, bilingual movie apps, etc.
c, IELTS Speaking
Watch more: How to download music from YouTube
Xem Thêm : What is a Good Internet Speed for Gaming?
The IELTS Speaking test consists of 3 parts, Section 1: asking about name, age, nationality, ID… Section 2: asking about yourself, family, current job and Section 3: asking about hobbies , these questions are selected from sample questions, such as Do you enjoy traveling and why/why not?
With the Speaking test, remember to record your speech to adjust your voice to your liking. Practicing speaking in front of a mirror when practicing Speaking is also very good for you to adjust your own mouth and body language.
It’s better to have a partner to practice with. Having a good partner not only gives you suggestions, but also honestly reflects your current level. And having someone to learn Speaking will help you feel less bored
d, IELTS Writing
Writing is a skill that many IELTS learners are struggling with. To write well you need determination and perseverance. Practicing writing a lot does not necessarily bring good results, you should pay more attention to the quality of each article.
And especially you need to find someone who can correct your cards and show you your mistakes
Free Download Cambridge IELTS 16 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio with Resource Bank (PDF + Audio CD ) below link here:
PDF Book + AUDIO CD
You can also download Cambridge IELTS 1 4 Academic Student’s Book with Answers, Cambridge IELTS 15 Academic Student’s Book with Answers to get yourself familiarized with the IELTS test
Click to rate this post! [Total: 4 Average: 5] cam 16cambridge ielts 16cambridge ielts seriescamrbidge ielts 16 academiccamrbidge ielts 16 general training