In this day and age, we are more inclined towards money than the gist to live life like a party. In the quest to earn rather than enjoy more, the work-life is slowly overtaking our valuable time to take care of ourselves.
- The Disadvantages of Study Abroad
- A Large Company In Your Area Has Decided To Spend A Certain Amount Of Money Either To Sponsor A Local Sports Team Or | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Police Complaint Letter │How to Write, Points to Remember, Format and Sample
- 7 Writing Tools Available on Mobile Phone
- Write a Letter to Your Friend Who Just Met with an Accident Informing Him about His Speedy Recovery
As a worker bee, you don’t always need the excuse of an occasion to have a great time with friends and families.
Bạn Đang Xem: 36 Best Celebration Invitation Messages for Colleagues
Read more: Birthday invitation office colleagues
Similarly, you don’t need an important reason to invite your colleagues to your celebrations. Since we all spend more hours with our co-workers than we do with our spouses and families, they become that special part of our life that we include in our every celebration.
Below is a list of invitation wishes that you can use to invite your colleagues to any celebratory events-
Best Celebration Invitation Messages for Colleagues
– Friend, there will be cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served at the fundraising party on (date) organized by my wife’s company. So make sure to come by at (location) to support us.
– I want you to know that your absence would be greatly felt at my family event if you can’t make it on (Date). We will be expecting you and your spouse by (time).
– We love our bounce house as it makes us relive some of our childhood days. So we are throwing a bounce house party on (date). I hope to see you with your kid for a delightful play day.
– Dear (Name), my husband has very dearly organized a baseball game for our son’s birthday party and he requires a challenging opponent. Your absence on (date) would mean defeat to me.
– My dearest colleague, you are cordially invited to my sister’s wedding ceremony on [date]. Do come and bless the beloved couple at the (location & time).
– I do believe in God as he has blessed me with a lovely colleague like you. So, please let me invite you to share my joy at my wife’s 36 birthday party.
– Hello mate, are you up for fun because I would like to cordially invite you for a fun-filled evening at this year’s Diwali party on (date). We’ll be expecting you in the evening.
Watch more: essayonhindi
– Every occasion is meant to be celebrated with the people who bring joy in our life. Hence please come along and join us at my housewarming party on (date).
Searching for some new year messages to share with your colleagues? So check out the Best Happy New Year Wishes To The Colleagues.
– Our Company has accomplished successes that wouldn’t have been possible without you. Similarly, without my wife’s permission, this Hanukkah party to which you’re invited to wouldn’t be possible.
– Hello dear colleague, I know how much you like Easter so it is only appropriate that I invite you to our Easter Party held at our home. Do remember to bring the fun side of yours.
– The scariest thing about Halloween is that on this day my wife, who cooks occasionally, gets to experiment with food. Friend, you are most welcome to try it out at our Halloween Party.
– We are bad with food quantities so there are leftovers of my wife’s classic glazed ham and my Four-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes. So you’re invited to another weekend party on (date).
– Greetings my friend, It has been a while since our families have met each other. So you and the family are invited to attend the celebration of our God’s Divinity that we call Feast Day.
– The business that I and my husband newly started two years ago is going really well. There is an anniversary party on (date) and wish to have you as our guests for the party.
– All work and no play make every one of us dull. So let me invite you for an evening of celebration with all of our dearest colleagues at the lounge bar this weekend.
– Since it has been a long time since we had brunch together, I and my wife are planning to throw a weekend Brunch on the first week of May and your presence at the party is very much requested on (date).
– Time seems to fly more when you see your child grow into an adult and graduate. So we are having a graduation party for him on (date) and you are invited to this celebration.
– As we all know how much you enjoy scaring our colleagues at their surprise birthday party. So you’re invited to join us and organize a party on (date).
Learn More: How To Draw The Life Cycle Of A Silkworm
– My best man is very much interested in organizing the grandest bachelor party for my friends and colleagues. Hence we’ll be waiting for you on (date) in the evening at (location & time).
– Summer makes the air feels fresh but we will be making the air feel crispier as our Barbeque party is very much happening on (date). We’d be absolutely thrilled to see you there.
– We all were nervous on our first day just like you are today. So I and my colleagues thought of throwing you a welcome party after the office hours. See you then.
– It’s time to beat this summer together, buddy because I and my wife were hoping that you would visit us at our beach house on (date) where there is a little party with cocktails and shrimps.
– Dear (name), do you know that I and my wife still believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Santa, and of course love. So please join us for a night when we celebrate everything magical.
– I have talked to the boss and he has allowed us to have a great cocktail party for our achievement. Without further adieu, come to the party on (date) for a well-deserved celebration.
– The festive season is upon us already, so you and your spouse are cordially invited to attend our Eid celebrations on (date) evening, organized at our place.
Don’t forget to read out A Letter To Wish Job Anniversary To Colleague
– Our son is going to be baptized and we want you by our side to bless and welcome him into the family of Christ. Your presence at the baptism would mean a lot to us.
– We know gambling is addictive so we are just going to play for the fun at the casino party organized by my husband obviously. So do come and enjoy a fun-filled evening at our place on (date).
– The boss has insisted I organize a little award show for all of our colleagues and I would like to invite your presence at the event. You never know you could win the ‘best employee award.
– Birthdays are an enjoyable day for the kids whereas the parents have trouble finding the gifts and organizing the party. I would like to request you to come and help us early on (Date).
Watch more: Pie charts for IELTS
- 42+ Best Diaper Shower Invitation Wording Ideas
- 55+ Best Corporate Holiday Party Invitation Wording Ideas
- 35+ Best Invitation Messages for the Employees
- List of 42+ Catchy Quinceañera Invitation Wording Ideas
- 101+ Best Dinner Invitation Messages
- 45+ Best Bounce House Invitation Wording Ideas
- 49+ Best Commencement Announcement Invitation Wordings Ideas
- 55+ Best Easter Party Invitation Wording ideas
- 55+ Best Trolls Birthday Party Invitation Wording Ideas
- 47+ Best High School Graduation Invitation Wording ideas